Skip to product information
Cody James Big Block Stall Jack features:
- Quickly and easily remove the legs for convenient transport and compact storage.
- The pinned leg design absorbs shock and vibration while reducing skating on hard surfaces.
- The "round square" shaping hole accepts a 1" hardie.
- The different slots allow any size web shoe to be hit in a downward blow as opposed to hitting towards or away from your body, allowing gravity to do most of the work.
- The end clip horn is great to angle clips or draw out handmade or keg clips.
- Lighter keg shoes can be squared cold.
Height 23" tall
Head Surface is 7 1/2" x 4 3/4"